Monday, July 11, 2016

RE-UP: Prince live in Copenhagen 2010 - 4CD - October 20 - show & aftershow

Free Boot Generation, FBG35: Prince Copenhagen 20Ten
Prince
October 20th, 2010
Main show: Forum, Copenhagen
Aftershow: Amager Bio, Copenhagen

Band: Prince, John Blackwell, Ida Nielsen, Morris Hayes, Renato Neto, Cassandra O'Neal, Sheila E., Shelby J., Elisa Dease, Liv Warfield

Artwork included

Main show:

CD 1
1. Intro
2. Future soul song
3. Uptown
4. Raspberry beret
5. Cream
6. Cool
7. Let's work
8. U got the look
9. Bridge over troubled water
10. Pearls B4 the swine
11. Love thy will be done
12. Purple rain
13. Controversy (incl. Housequake)

CD 2
1. Let's go crazy
2. Delirious
3. Let's go crazy (reprise)
4. 1999
5. Shhh
6. A love bizarre (incl. I know you got soul)
7. Watermelon man - percussion jam
8. Sexy dancer - Le freak
9. If I was your girlfriend
10. Kiss
11. Sometimes it snows in April
12. The glamorous life - Soul sacrifice
13. Peach
14. Dreamer
15. Dance (disco heat)
16. Baby I'm a star

Aftershow:

CD 3
1. Stratus - organ interlude
2. Sexy dancer
3. Give it to me baby
4. What have you done for me lately
5. Partyman
6. I feel alright - If you got funk you have style
7. We party hearty
8. DMSR - We party hearty (reprise)
9. I want to be free

CD 4
1. Sticky like glue
2. Guitar
3. How come U don't call me anymore - Please please please
4. Which way is up
5. Dreamer

Download this bootleg here
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment