Tuesday, September 27, 2016

NEW: Prince live in Brussels 1998 - 2CD - August 13

The Freak  
2CD Length 72:14 | 74:02
Date/Venue Brussels 13 August 98
Source Audience
Quality VG+

Track Listing
Forest National Brussels 13 August 98
Disc #1
The one
Push it up
Jam of the year
Talkin' loud and sayin' nothing
Let's work
Delirious
Purple rain
Days of wild
Thankyou (falletinme be mice elf agin) / You can make it if you try [features Larry Graham]
Free [features Larry Graham]
Music lover / I want to take you higher [features Larry Graham]
The jam [features Larry Graham]

              Disc #2
Little red Corvette
I would die 4 U / Get yo groove on
Do me, baby
The ride / If I was your girlfriend
If I was your girlfriend
Oh Belgium / Venus de Milo / The most beautiful girl in the world / Strange relationship / Erotic City
Diamonds and pearls / The beautiful ones / Darling Nikki
Nothing compares 2 U
2001: Also sprach Zarathustra
Take me with U / Raspberry beret / Mr Happy
Come on / Freaks on this side
Funky music jam
Johnny
I feel alright / Baby I'm a star / 1999

Download this bootleg here
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment