Monday, September 12, 2016

RE-UP: Prince "Feelgood In Oz" - 5CD - live in Australia 1992

Disc one:
April 19, 1992 Melbourne
Take My Hand, Precious Lord
Thunder
Daddy Pop
Diamonds & Pearls
Let's Go Crazy
Kiss
Dead On It
Jughead
Purple Rain
Live 4 Love
Lively Up Yourself
Willing & Able
Nothing Compares 2 U
Sexy MF

Disc two:
April 19, 1992 Melbourne
Thieves In The Temple
A Night In Tunisia
Strollin'
Insatiable
Gett Off
Gett Off (Housestyle)
Cream
Chain Of Fools / My Name Is Prince
1999
Baby, I'm A Star
Push
Peter Gunn Outro

Disc three:
May 3, 1992 Sydney

Take My Hand, Precious Lord
Thunder
Daddy Pop
Diamonds & Pearls
Let's Go Crazy
Kiss
Dead On It
Jughead
Purple Rain
Live 4 Love
Lively Up Yourself
Willing & Able
Nothing Compares 2 U
Sexy MF

Disc four:
May 3, 1992 Sydney
Arabic Interlude
Thieves In The Temple
A Night In Tunisia
Strollin'
Insatiable
Gett Off (incomplete)
Gett Off (Housestyle)
The Flow
audience
Dr. Feelgood
1999
Baby, I'm A Star
Push
Peter Gunn Outro

Disc five:
April 16, 1992 Melbourne
Purple Rain
Live 4 Love
Push / A Love Bizarre / My Name Is Prince
Peter Gunn Outro
April 18, 1992 Melbourne
A Night In Tunisia
Strollin'
Insatiable
Gett Off
Gett Off (Housestyle)
The Flow
Cream
Dr. Feelgood
1999
Baby, I'm A Star
Push / A Love Bizarre / My Name Is Prince
Peter Gunn Outro

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment