Wednesday, October 26, 2016

NEW: Prince live in Zurich 1998 - 2CD - August 23

Funkspectations 2CD
Sabotage
Catalog # 072/73
Release Year 1999
2CD Length 145:00?
Date/Venue Zurich 23 August 1998
Source Audience
Quality VG
G2P Rating 3/5.0

Track Listing
Zurich 23/8/98 (disc 1 & disc 2 tracks 1 - 12)
Chaka Khan set, Zurich 23/8/98 (disc 2 tracks 13 - 15)

Disc #1
Push it up
Jam of the year
Talkin' loud and sayin' nothing
Let's work
Delirious
Purple rain
Little red Corvette
I would die 4 U
I could never take the place of your man
Summertime / The ride
The christ
The one intro.
The one
2001: Also sprach Zarathustra
Funky music
If I was your girlfriend

              Disc #2
The most beautiful girl in the world
Diamonds and pearls
The beautiful ones
Darling Nikki
Nothing compares 2 U
Take me with U
Raspberry beret
Let's go crazy
She's always in my hair
U got the look
Kiss
Gett off / Come on / Baby I'm a star / 1999
I feel for you
I'm every woman
Ain't nobody


Comments
Deane's Comments (rates this release 3/5.0)
An excellent concert with '2001: Also sprach Zarathustra' being a particular highlight. The inclusion of part of the Chaka Khan support set is good, especially since Prince guests on 'I feel for you'. Sound-wise, though, there are better shows out there from this tour.

Download this bootleg here
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment